Synopsis: The League is a group of intergalatic assassins, carrying out contract kills on folks. It’s ok to kill or be killed provided there is a League contract out on you. And apparently, it looks like anyone who can make an accusation and pay, can take out a contract. There are seaxes who carry out justice – they are bounty hunters – too. And there are all sorts of enemies of different planets, the League and who ever else you can think of to deal with. We are sci-fi romance. Blasters, computers, hacking, spaceships and sex!
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Born of Night – Kiara and Nykyrian’s book. We met a large group of the characters we will see in the others here including the Dagan’s and Syn.
- Born of Fire – Syn and Shahara Dagan’s book. Time line is a little off, but, oh well. They get together even though she was supposed to kill him, to save her sister’s life.
- Born of Ice – Devyn and Alix’s book. We jump to the future here – from the second one, since Devyn is Syn and Shahara’s son. Alix gets on Devyn’s ship as an engineer because her sister and mother have been kidnapped and she needs to frame or find proof of Devyn’s illegal activities and turn it over to the bad guy (a descendant of the guy Syn took down in that book). But, they get some unexpected help from Paden, Devyn’s sort-of (and turns out real) brother.
- Born of Shadows – Caillen and Desideria’s book. Caillen is Shahara’s brother. Turns out he was adopted and he’s really a prince. Desideria is a princess to an awful militant feminist planet’s queen. They spoil a plot to kill Desideria’s mom and Caillen’s dad by Desideria’s crazy power hungry aunt and sister. Appears to actually take place between books 2 and 3.
- Born of Silence – coming 2012 – expected to be Kere and Zarya’s book. Kere is really Darling Cruel, friends with Syn and company.